Having cooked chicken and mutton a numerous times, it was time to cook something with my favorite SAAS-Tastebuds kitchen and hoping to come up with more recipes compared to last year.. After having got the request of cooking “Prawn in ” as well from some of my friends made it happen at the earliest but like always different from every other recipes. This is the first of 2013 from the
- 2 tablespoons , melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 grated coconut
- ½ cup water
- 10-12 large uncooked prawns, peeled and De-veined
- Hot cooked noodles or rice
- In a small saucepan, heat sunflower oil.
- Add butter to the .
- Add the now. Cook gently till it forms a nice mixture and u get a good smell of butter and garlic.
- Add the grated coconut and half cup water. Stir in the cream and salt, mix well and let it cook till it forms rich thick .
- Now add the peeled and De-veined prawns and mix with the gravy and leave it to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle pepper and add the fresh parsley.
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.