Having cooked different recipes with chicken, this time I wanted to cook something which would serve as a great evening snacks for your family and for your guests. Fish tikka with butter sauce was loved by all, so I decided to make Crunchy Chicken with the delicious Butter Sauce. Very easy to make though a bit time-consuming. 30 minutes of preparation time and you get to taste this delicious recipe with ease. So, now lets see how this has been made.
- Chicken Breasts (depends on how many you want to make)
- 25 gms butter
- ¼ cup water
- 3-4 tbsp of sunflower oil
- Fresh parsley finely chopped
- 4 tbsp of white flour
- 1 tbsp of corn flour
- 2 tbsp of red chili powder
- Onions for garnishing
- First take the chicken breasts and keep it in room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Put a plastic cover on the chicken breasts and beat it slowly to make if flat in shape.
- After this is done, sprinkle red chili powder on the pieces on both the sides and then sprinkle the white flour on both the sides.
- Take a skillet and turn on the flame. When it gets heated up, pour in the oil. After the oil gets heated up, add the chicken breasts. Don’t overcrowd the skillet.
- Heat for 8-10 minutes on each side on low heat. You will see the color has changed to golden brown once you turn it to the other side.
- Take it out when done and keep aside. Add the water now and stir a while and then add the butter.
- Add the fresh parsley now and then again put the chicken breasts back on the skillet and stir for a minute.
- Your Crunchy Chicken with Butter Sauce is ready.
- Serve it hot and pour the rest of butter sauce on the chicken breasts.
- It tastes yummy.. Try it at home..
For more recipes, join the SAAS-Tastebuds Page