Having cooked different recipes with chicken, this time I wanted to cook something which would serve as a great evening snacks for your family and for your guests. Fish tikka with butter sauce was loved by all, so I decided to make Crunchy Chicken with the delicious Butter Sauce. Very easy to make though a bit time-consuming. 30 minutes of preparation time and you get to taste this delicious recipe with ease. So, now lets see how this has been made.
- Chicken Breasts (depends on how many you want to make)
- 25 gms butter
- ¼ cup water
- 3-4 tbsp of sunflower oil
- Fresh parsley finely chopped
- 4 tbsp of white flour
- 1 tbsp of corn flour
- 2 tbsp of red chili powder
- Onions for garnishing
- First take the chicken breasts and keep it in room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Put a plastic cover on the chicken breasts and…
View original post 180 more words