The love for the Indian pickles was the idea behind this recipe. Moreover, this is a very easy to cook recipe which doesn’t require much time and effort. The tangy taste of this recipe is sure to be a favorite among all age groups. So, whenever you need to cook something super quick for your uninvited guests, make sure to cook this to give their taste-buds a totally different taste. Now, let’s find out how you should prepare this yummy chicken recipe. Ingredients:
- 400gms of Chicken, cut into small pieces.
- 2tbsp Cornflour
- 5tbsp Mustard oil.
- 4 medium Onions, chopped.
- 15-20 cloves Garlic, chopped.
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder.
- 1 medium Tomato, chopped in cube pieces.
- 1 capsicum, chopped in cube pieces.
- 3 – 4 tablespoon of any pickle of your choice.
- 100gms of yogurt.
- Salt to taste
- Pour the cornflour and little water on the chicken pieces and mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok (kadai) and fry the chicken pieces until golden brown in color and keep aside.
- Fry onions until golden brown and then add garlic.
- Add the capsicum and tomatoes and saute.
- Add the fried chicken pieces now and put in the red chili powder and salt.
- When the oil separates, pour in little water and cook covered for a minute.
- Cook it on a slow fire and let the chicken become tender and cooked in its own juice, and add the yogurt to it and mix well.
- When nearly done add the pickle and mix well so that it gets mixed properly with the other ingredients. I have used lemon pickle, you can even use mango pickle.
- Put off the flame, and serve with chapatis and salad and enjoy your tangy chicken.