My cooking life started as an adventure in the kitchen when I started helping my mother in cooking different recipes. I have always wanted to cook something different which was not cooked in our kitchen ever. I like variety in my recipes and feed my family members and guests with the newness in the menu. My love in trying out new things by God’s grace has always been a success. So even today I wanted to try a different recipe which can make everyone happy. An Italian favorite food molded in Indian style was a challenge to me. Thankfully everything was perfect so I am sharing the very simple recipe with everyone. It’s very simple, just try it out at home. A very healthy food for everyone. A brilliant heavy & healthy breakfast for your family.
- Eggs – 4
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Capsicum – 1
- Cooked boneless mutton-keema (quantity as per your choice)
- Mozzarella cheese or whichever available
- Salt – to taste
- Chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
- Chilli flakes – to taste
Instead of mutton-keema you can use boiled shredded chicken as well. I wanted to try something different so I have used mutton.
- Cook the mutton-keema at first and keep aside. Click on the link for the mutton-keema recipe.
- Finely chop all the vegetables and in a pan saute them a little.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the whites well. Add the egg yolks.
- Add salt and chili powder to this mixture. It should be well beaten, light and foamy.
- In a fry pan heat oil and gently pour the beaten eggs over low flame. Let it cook for sometime till you witness a light brown color. Cook on both the sides but don’t burn it.
- After this is done, top the mutton-keema on the egg. Add the vegetables and decorate it.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese generously. Cover and cook on low flame.
- Takes around 15-20 minutes on low flame till the cheese has melted well and the egg is cooked.
- The pizza is ready. Cut slices and serve with hot garlic bread or simply savor it. You can use any vegetables of your choice…, olives, mushrooms anything and make it more interesting.